Working Smarter Online will cover:
- Basic components of online marketing for tourism businesses
- Essential aspects of tourism website design
- Overview of search engine optimisation and search engine marketing
- Overview of tourism relevant social media avenues
- Measurement and monitoring of online activities
- People with experience in traditional, offline marketing but with little or no exposure to online marketing channels.
- People who are struggling to keep up with the rapidly evolving world of online marketing and how to incorporate online into your existing marketing strategy.
Cost is $55/participant
This project has been supported by the ASBAS Northern Australia Tourism Initiative, an Australian Government initiative.