Kimberley Development Commission
7 Ebony Street
We understand that many customers can be difficult, with the right training, skills, and knowledge, any difficult customer can be handled properly and effectively.
With a positive attitude and some tips on dealing with customers, you and your employees can effectively deal with the most difficult customers and both parties can end the conversation satisfied.
Participants will learn how engaging customers properly can benefit both the employee and customer. Effective customer service can change a company’s reputation for the better.
• Cultivate a positive attitude
• Manage internal and external stress
• Develop abilities to listen actively and empathize
• Build a rapport with customers in person and over the phone
• Understand the diverse challenges posed by customers
• Develop strategies to adapt to challenging circumstances