How to present your merchandise so that more customers stop, look, touch and buyTake the blinkers off and invest four hours revisiting and refreshing your ideas on presentation, layout and the physical image of your store.Do you and key members of your team clearly understand how to use the basic tools and merchandising principles that can get you a better result for your store?
Objective: This workshop is packed full of ideas and tips that will make your merchandising work for you. It will give you a boost to help you freshen up your store, motivate you and your team and entice your customers to buy.
Content: In this action-packed workshop you will learn:
• How to make your business stand out in your customers' eyes
• The little things that make your products and product displays work harder for you
• Hot spots - where are they and how to use them
• Layout – making each metre of space earn its living
• How to use a checklist to keep yourself and your team on track so you can turn merchandising principles into business profits First impressions count.
Can we count on you to take advantage of this opportunity? Who Should Attend? This workshop is for managers and the people responsible for the layout and presentation of your retail store or showroom.